ESI Registration in India – Employees' State Insurance (Hindi) | Narendra Kumar




Register #ESI-PF for companies in India. This Video explains the Requirements and Advantages of ESIC and PF Registration in India.

The Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 was enacted by the legislature as an integrated need based on the social insurance scheme. It was enacted with a purpose to protect the life of workers in sickness, pregnancy or any kind of accident, temporary or permanent physical disablement, or in case of death due to employment injury which results in loss of salary or earning capacity of an individual.

ESI or Employee State Insurance is a scheme under The Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 provided by the Indian Government to offer medical, monetary and other similar advantages to workers. ESI is regulated and governed under the autonomous authority, namely the Employee State Insurance Corporation commonly abbreviated as ESIC. The jurisdiction of ESIC lies under the Ministry of Labor and Employment.

Furthermore, under the #ESIC Act, every company having the employee strength of 10 people mandatorily has to obtain ESI. However, this limit is set to 20 people/ employees in some states of our country.

The ESIC Act also provides reasonably good medical care to the workers and their immediate dependents. Online #ESIC_registration is compulsory for entities employing, employees earning Rs. 15,000 per month or less as wages or salary.

ESI is a type of a self-financing social security scheme in India. Previously, ESIC was only applicable in factories where 10 or more people were employed. Later on, the ESI scheme expanded and the rules were changed. Now, any business establishment where 20 or more persons are employed and drawing wages up to Rs.15,000 per month has to mandatorily attain the ESIC registration.

Furthermore, the employer needs to contribute 4.75 %, and the employee needs to add 1.75% a total share of 6.5% of the Gross salary under the ESIC Act. This fund is supervised by the ESI Corporation incorporated under the #ESI Act. The entity owner has to mandatory register under ESI Scheme within 15 days from the date of incorporation. The ESI Corporation oversees the provisions of medical and cash benefits of the ESI Cardholder and the dependent family members. Now ESI Corporation has set- up a vast network of Regional offices, dispensaries, and hospitals all over the main cities in India. The state government is responsible for the administration and supervision of the hospitals. ESIC #Registration #process is completely an online process, and we can do this on your behalf.

To Learn more about ESIC Registration, please visit: https://ift.tt/3mTJBvS
For Startup Advisory Services and Registering ESIC for your Company at Best Price,

GET FREE CONSULTANCY
Helpline: +91 9870310368
Email: info@enterslice.com
Website: https://enterslice.com

Want to know more about #Enterslice

Share, Support, Subscribe!!! to our YouTube channel: http://bit.do/fqM2B

Facebook: https://ift.tt/3p4kkkm
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/enterslice
LinkedIn: https://ift.tt/2TZ8QQY
Instagram: https://ift.tt/3mXCZfW

ESIC,ESIC Regiatration in India,ESIC in India,PF Registration in India,ESIC Registration Process


Post a Comment

0 Comments